Community Supported Art
Thank You For Coming now offers subscriptions to its very own CSA — Community Supported Art! Inspired by Community Supported Agriculture programs that help small-scale farms distribute goods to their supporters, TYFC’s CSA is an annual food and art subscription that launched in 2015 as a quarterly. (We offer prorated subscriptions after each CSA distribution to allow for new subscribers.)
CSA shares are available through pickup at Thank You For Coming 4 times a year, and include rad goods that are the result of our in-house collaborations and experiments with food-making and preserving; zine- and print-making; potion-making; sewing and dyeing; and radio-making. Our distributions in 2015 & 2016 included house-made goodies such as sourdough bread, cheese, bitters, hand salve, lemon curd, red wine vinegar, apricot jam, granola, ginseng infused vodka, spice mixes, and hand-sewn aprons. You may also get a pie, an artist-made functional object, or a surprise from one of our community partners or guest cooks.
We like it when subscribers join us for brunch, so we offer a 15% discount on our regular brunch menu on Saturdays and Sundays.
RECAP ON WHAT YOU GET FOR $180 ($60/SHARE!)
– 4 CSA distributions over the year (3 remaining in 2017)
– Dibs or discount on special artist editions
– 15% off TYFC’s regular brunch menu
PICKUP DATES FOR 2017
March TBD we took a break!
– June TBD
– Sept TBD
– Dec TBD
– Pickup times are always during regular brunch hours on Saturdays + Sundays, 11am-3pm. You can call or write to us if you need to make special arrangements for your pickup time, but we cannot guarantee freshness of perishable items that you pick up after the scheduled pickup date. We cannot store perishable items from your CSA share for more than 5 days after the above pickup dates.
– We advise that if you have special dietary restrictions or needs, that you gift the items from your CSA share that you cannot personally consume. We are not able to take special requests for those with dietary restrictions. The considerations for each share will be the same.
– The CSA program is non-refundable.